The Department of Political Science at the University of São Paulo announces the opening of a full-time (RDIDP MS-3), tenure-track faculty position by public tender, on the topic of Democracy, Public Policy, and Inequality. The monthly salary is BRL R$ 10.670,76 (May/2016). Applications will only be received online, through the link https://uspdigital.usp.
The deadline is July 5, 2017, until 5:00 PM Brasilia Time.
The topics below are the subjects of examination.
Democracy, Public Policy, and Inequality
1. Inequality and Public Policies in Brazil
2. Politics, policies and inequality
3. Theories and models for the analysis of public policies
4. Normative theories of justice and inequality
5. Democracy, inequality and welfare
6. The measurement of inequality and poverty
7. The issue of inequality in the theory of the state
8. Redistribution and capacities in welfare theory
9. Democracy, political competition, and redistribution
10. Multidimensionality in studies concerning inequality